Pages

Monday

My New Year's Resolution


My New Year's Resolution is pretty simple this year:

Be.

Just go with the flow.

Just exist and breathe and be happy for what I have.

Take a leaf out of Tiger's book. Smile lots. Sleep. Eat. Be curious. Enjoy new experiences. Be brave. Laugh about stupid things.

In the words of Michael Leunig:


Because I have this:


This is Tiger. She's on a horse.

And she wasn't scared. She just thought, "Oh. This is a big thing. This is possibly the biggest thing I have ever seen. But I will get on it and it will be fun!"

Tiger knows how to just be. She exists in the moment. She just rolls with it (literally - she is the roly-poly-est pudding that ever there was).

And that's what I'm going to do in 2013.

Hopefully, it will work.

Hopefully, it will be lovely.

Happy New Year, everyone!

~ Love, Miss Cackle x



1 comments:

Travellin' Penguin said...

A very happy New Year for you and your lovely family in 2013. Good resolution to just Be. After all I once heard the Dalai Lama say all the worries we project etc are simply the movies we run in our head. They aren't based on anything real. Will look forward to hearing how Tiger goes in 2013.

Post a Comment