Pages

Tuesday

Tiger would like to tell you something ...


If Tiger could talk, this is what she would be saying this morning:

"Yep, so, you remember how my mummy said yesterday that she is a bit sick? And you also remember how my mummy tells you All. Of. The. Time how completely awesome and wonderful and gosh-darn lovely I am? Well, just to further prove it, last night I did something a bit super-amazing. Just because I thought Mummy could do with the extra sleep, I SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT! And not just in the silly way they tell you about in the books. None of this 'sleeping through the night is ten pm until four am' rubbish. No. That stuff is for normal, un-awesome babies. I slept FROM EIGHT PM UNTIL FIVE AM! Yep, that's right. I am the most incredible baby Of. All. Time. Presents of squeaky and tinkly things may be sent to me care of Mummy. Thatisall."

Oh, Tiger. You are the loveliest. In return for the marvellous gift of sleep you gave me (although, to be honest, I didn't sleep that much more, as I lay awake waiting for hungry noises. But this is not Tiger's fault), you may, today, have ALL OF THE CUDDLES.

I love you, my darling poppet. Every day you are lovely, but today you are especially so.

~ Love, Miss Cackle (and Tiger) x

0 comments:

Post a Comment