Pages

Thursday

Thankful Thursday - a day late

 
I know it's Friday. Many days, I don't know which day it is, but today, I am absolutely, positively positive it's Friday ... isn't it?

It is.

But, you know what? There are so very many things I'm thankful for today, I'm going to pretend it's Thursday, just so I can copy Kate Says Stuff and Mrs Smyth Gets A Life and do a Thankful Thursday.

There are more things than I will put in this list, but I suspect Tiger is going to awaken soon, so I'll just pop in the highlights:

Things I'm thankful for:

  1. Tiger smiles. Oh golly gosh these are beautiful. Huge and crazy and so flipping thrilled to be alive. 
  2. Tiger hugs. I am so privileged to be allowed to hold this tiny, wiggly bundle of awesome. Whenever I get even the teensy bit down, Tiger hugs fix EVERYTHING!
  3. Kisses on the forehead from Daddy Bear. See above. I'm the luckiest to have this man in my life, and when he kisses me on the forehead as he says goodbye for the day, I literally feel like nothing could ever be bad again.
  4. Coffee with almond milk. My new favourite treat. Very naughty but simultaneously sort of healthy *smiles wickedly*
  5. My lovely online friends who make me feel less alone in the big, scary world of Mummyness.
  6. Dances with Tiger to Ball Park Music and One Direction (don't judge me!)
  7. Sunbeams outside, to be walked in when Tiger awakes
  8. Proof copies of exciting books from lovely publishers
  9. The prospect of a trip back home tomorrow, to visit Gran L and Granda C, and two of my best friends and their very new little people - BFFs for Tiger!
  10. Life. Because Tiger is here, and Bear will be here tonight, and we will cuddle each other and that, as always, is enough.
Oh, and also, this happened yesterday ...
Thank you, Kate Says Stuff, for creating this Thankful Thing. You are just lovely.

PS: since posting this, this morning, there has been something extra to be thankful for - in fact it is the thing I am MOST thankful for today. My precious friend, Amy, welcomed a gorgeous new bundle of awesome to her family. ANOTHER BFF FOR TIGER! I am thankful the little one arrived into the world safe and well. Jeepers today is lovely!!!

~ Love, Miss Cackle
Thankful Thursday

0 comments:

Post a Comment