Pages

Sunday

Just Another Magic Monday!


Here are some Things:
  1. Mondays can be stinky. If you have to go to work, you may not wish this to happen. You may still wish for all of the weekend things to still be being weekendy. If you are a SAHM or SAHD you may be sad that your little people are going away to school or your big people are going away to work and leaving you to your lonesome self. Whatever the case, for many people, Mondays are, in fact, manic.
  2. But what if they could be made a little bit less manic and a little bit more magic, simply be realising that, even amongst the manicness there was, in fact, magicness also?
  3. What if simply by identifying one magic thing in an otherwise manic day, things could seem a little bit brighter and happier?
  4. What if it was ENTIRELY POSSIBLE TO MAKE MONDAYS AWESOME SIMPLY BY DOING THIS?
  5. Or at least a little bit less stinky?" 
I'd love it if you'd share with me your Magic Monday moment. It would brighten up my day!

In the meantime, here's mine:

Watching my Tiger this morning learning two Whole New Things.
  1. Tiger learned, while playing with the dangly mirror on her playmat, that if she moved the mirror around it made lights on the wall!
  2. Tiger learned that, if she kicks the pole of her playmat, the dangly things wiggle!!!
It is so much fun watching Tiger learning New Things. Every little discovery is a huge revelation for her. A First. It reminds me that, even though we may not notice it, we all have Firsts every day. We SHOULD notice our Firsts. We should take the time to pay attention to the world and the magic in it. Babies do it. When do we stop?

I'd love it if you'd share with me a little bit of magic.

~ Love, Miss Cackle

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My magic happened early today, after listening to my baby girl cough non-stop until 12 midnight. She miracoulsly (can't spell sleep deprived) stopped at midnight and didn't cough again until getting out of bed at 7.30am this morning. Daddy's home today so they are having a cuddle day.

To help me through my sleep deprived work day I picked some of the beautiful roses with morning dew on them in the gorgeous sunshine to put in my office so I can smell the roses all day.

:-)

Miss Cackle said...

I hope your little girl is okay!!!

Miss Cackle said...

From my dad: "It's a magic Monday because we have a beautiful little boy in the house by the name of Brynner whose sunny disposition matches that beaming down on our riverside home today." Thanks, Dad! So looking forward to seeing my little step-nephew!!!

Anonymous said...

She will be, just a heavy cold. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

My magic moment came after my bor-into-family ignored my married-and-borne family (again), and my hubby and daughter agreed that it was sucky and wrong. I love my m&b family!

Lizzie said...

My magic moment was hanging out with my 5-week-old buddy Willa and her mum this afternoon. There were LOTS of cuddles from Auntie Liz!

SueO said...

My magic moment happened when I found out seven of the 26 kids I signed up for a reading program at my previous school actually finished it, with virtually no support from the Head of Primary School. They are getting certificates soon and I am so proud of them. Definitely a magic moment for a librarian!

Miss Cackle said...

Lovely!!!

Miss Cackle said...

Oh that's wonderful!

Miss Cackle said...

Go your daughter and hubby!

Post a Comment