Pages

Wednesday

Attention, Please!


 My Tiger has turned into an attention addict.

Seemingly overnight, my quiet little girl has become ... a PERFORMER!

Tiger seems to have discovered that the things she does can evoke a REACTION in Mummy and Daddy and, by golly, does she live for those reactions!

Look at me crawling! 

Look at me sitting up!

Look at me blowing raspberries!

Look at me banging my bowl on my high chair tray!

Look at me STICKING OUT MY TONGUE!

LOOK AT ME GETTING INTO YOUR HANDBAG AND PULLING EVERYTHING OUT AGAIN!!!

I LOVE this new Tiger. I love the utter glee she feels when Mum and Dad laugh or clap or smile at her. I love that she is coming to understand cause and effect - if I do this, this happens. I love watching the thought processes as she realises, "Ooh ... If I drop my rusk, Mum has to pick it up for me. This is FUN."

Tiger is really growing up, and she is growing into a clever, cluey, vivacious little girl who has inherited her Cackle Mummy's live of performing, along with her Daddy Bear's fierce cleverness - a lethal combination, probably, but oh golly gosh, I'm loving it. My girl is headstrong, feisty and the brightness in her eyes is addictive.

I love Tiger the Attention Seeker. She is just lovely ...

I am getting pretty darn tired of picking up rusks, though :o)

~ Love, Miss Cackle x

0 comments:

Post a Comment