Pages

Friday

Tiger Teething


Tiger is working on growing teeth.

Some bits of this growing-teeth thing are, of course, not lovely. Tiger is having trouble sleeping, and she grizzles more than is usual for a Tiger of her temperament. It's horrible knowing she is uncomfortable and sore and sorry for her little self.

So what is lovely about Tiger teething?

Just knowing she's on her way to a new stage. A new phase in her little life with ALL OF THE CHEWING!

Biscuits! Rusks! Things that crunch! I can't wait to share these things with Tiger. And I know, I KNOW that it will be a very long time before teeth actually come. I know teeth-growing takes time and there will be more tears and sleepless nights and poor Tiges will be a bit sad and the Tiger-being-sad bit I hate. But during those tears and sleepless nights, I and Daddy Bear will be here to cuddle her better and we'll get through it together.

And, once we do, there will be yummy scrummy, crunchy munchy things to discover. 

And the thing is, even as Tiger grizzles, she's smiling and I'm so proud of my brave, strong little poppet. 

She is wondrously lovely.

~ Love, Miss Cackle

0 comments:

Post a Comment