Pages

Sunday

Supermarketeering with Daddy Bear!


When I was a little girl, one of my very favourite things to do was to go to the supermarket with my daddy (Poppy S). 

I know it sounds like a very peculiar thing to get excited about, but my dad made going to the supermarket an adventure. It wasn't simply shopping. It was ... SUPERMARKETEERING!

And now that my Tiger is a little bit older, she gets to go Supermarketeering too! Mummy pushes the trolley and Tiger is carried by Daddy Bear as we hunt through the shelves for cheese and bread and jam. Daddy Bear and Tiger natter away to each other as Tiger discovers Butter! and Milk! and APPLES!!!

She just looks so excited, her little ear-hatted head darting from side-to-side as she desperately tries to take in ALL OF THE THINGS!!!

It's just so lovely, watching her being utterly thrilled and captivated by the world and it brings back such wonderful memories of my own dad and me.

The circle of life. It's a truly magical thing.

~ Love, Miss Cackle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment