Pages

Wednesday

Thankful Thursday


Today, I am grateful for my Husband Bear.

I am grateful he is such a good father to Tiger - that he loves her every bit as much as I do and that he plays with her and baths her and settles her of a night. I'm grateful she loves him every bit as much. She thinks he's the bee's knees and the duck's guts and the cat's pyjamas. She is always utterly ecstatic to see him. He gets her biggest smiles and her closest hugs and it's beautiful to watch.

I am also grateful for the amazing husband he is. He has supported me through so many very hard times and been there for me when nobody else was, when many others wouldn't have been. He has to put up with my "artistic temperament" and my thin skin and my chaos and he is always my voice of reason when I am at my most unreasonable.

I love him more every day, even though I don't always say it.

HB, Tiges and I adore you. And we are so grateful for you. You are indescribably lovely.

~ Love, Miss Cackle

PS Get more Thankful at http://weheartlife.com/.

3 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

A beautiful tribute to your Husband bear - we do need to be grateful for them.

Kel said...

"Indescribably lovely" what gorgeous words! Lovely post. Sometimes these poor husbands and dads go unrecognised, good on you for sharing your gratitude with the world :)
x

Kirsty @ My Home Truths said...

Beautiful words and wonderful sentiment. I should share my love and appreciation for my husband more often too.

Post a Comment