Pages

Friday

The Very Best Of Friends



Today, I am taking Tiger up to see my Very Best Friends in the whole wide world. The occasion is the engagement of one of the very loveliest people I know, someone I have been friends with for around eighteen years (jeepers). I am thrilled to bits she has found an equally lovely person to be her Forever Person.

I am also thrilled I get an excuse to hang out with the very best girls there are, and that they all now have little ones to be Very Best Friends with Tiger.

I am so excited, I can't even think what else to blog. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. For now, as a representation of my elation, I leave you with this:


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Tourist visit with your friend and a fun time exploring your new home!! Im hoping my hubby gets stationed in Charleston or on the East coast, this Texas Heat is too much for me hehe

Post a Comment