Pages

Wednesday

Short Attention Spa ...



Over the past little while, I have noticed something about my Tiger.

Sadly, it is something she has inherited from her Cackle Mummy. See, our Tiger, like I do, has a very short attention spa ... Oh, look is that a sparrow in the ... Gee I feel like a chocolate ... Have you seen my ...

You get the picture.

Tiger is a little person with extreme focus, drive and determination, until she perfects something or tires of it. And then it's on to the next thing like a ... something ... that moves on to the next ... something ... quickly.

Rolling? Yep, we can do that. Next? Sitting? Oh yeah, I did that last week. Bored of that. What else you got for me? Crawling! Pah! I'm soooo over that!

THOSE rusks? Are you KIDDING ME? They are SO YESTERDAY?

THAT toy? You expect me to play with the same thing TWICE IN ONE DAY? Gee Whillackers you are SO BEHIND THE TIMES, Cackle Mummy.

Does anybody else have a baby with an attention span of a gnat? I'd love to hear about it if you do. In the meantime I'm off to ...

Something.

Something lovely, I hope!

~ Love, Miss Cackle x

0 comments:

Post a Comment